Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My sister's favorite thing...

I've highlighted my dear sweet sister's creativity before, but here is yet another example of her being creative! A little background that seems necessary on my sister. She's obsessed with pens. YES, pens! It seems odd to the average person, but if you knew how much this girl writes, grades college papers, doodles...you could then maybe understand her love for the pen. In her house, she has an entire drawer (not a little drawer mind you) saved for her pens. So, you get the picture, she likes pens.

NOW while I am on the subject of pens...I am sure that almost all of you have seen those pens with big flowers or sometimes a random spoon on them at banks, grocery stores, etc. It took me a while to figure why these were necessary, but it's so people won't keep taking these pens that belong to these businesses. My sister, loving pens as she does, clearly took note of this and thought of this brilliant idea!!

My parents never have pens laying around then they need one (to take a message when someone calls, etc), so my sister made them an adorable little container of flowers that matches their kitchen PERFECTLY that are actually pens!!! YAY! What a perfect little idea that I wanted to share.

You notice a cute little pot of flowers on the counter...never do you think it's actually pens!! WOW! LOVE IT!!

Best thing about these flower-pens is they are very cute flowers, not cheesy lookin ones!

I just LOVE it!!

No comments: